Thursday, April 19, 2012

Design Team (DT) Call . . .


I would like to start off the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog with its’ 1st Design Team Call. . . .

I’m looking for a few talented Filipino Scrapbookers who are interested to become part of The Filipino Scrapbookers Design Team (DT) and Sketch Team.  This Design Team Call is open to all Filipinos whether Filipinos who have migrated to another country and (of course) Filipino residents who love to create scrapbook layouts.

Responsibilities:
1.       One project per month to be posted either on the 1st or the 16th of the month.   The design team will be grouped into (2) groups if there will be a lot designers which shall be assigned to submit layouts either for the 1st or 16th of the month’s blog challenge posting. 
2.       Promote The Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog thru your Facebook, online galleries and/or blog postings by sharing your works after the challenge posting has gone live.
3.       Comment on challenge participant’s submissions.
4.       Choose and submit your monthly “fave” among the submissions.
5.       Commit to a 6-month term from July to December 2012.

Benefits:
1.       The gratitude of fellow Filipino scrapbookers for sharing your talent as a designer of the site.
2.       Exposure in the site for the duration of the term with links to your blog or facebook (with those with FB scrapbook online gallery) on the site’s sidebar.
3.       To be one of the prime movers in the development of the brand new site for Filipinos.


Interested?   Here’s what you need to submit for the DT Call:
1.       Create a layout – digital, traditional or hybrid (any size will do: 12x12, 11x8.5, 8x8 or 6x6) using the sketch below:
 2.       Submit a few of your sample sketches if applying for the sketch team too.  The site is in need of sketch artists.
3.       Post your layout together with the DT Call details on your blog or Facebook.
4.       Become a follower of this challenge blog if possible & help spread the word.
5.       Leave a comment below mentioning:
a.       that you would like to be considered as design team member of this site;
b.      Mention what layout size you usually scrap;
c.       Mention if you do digital, hybrid scrapbooking or traditional paper scrapbooking;
d.      Your e-mail address; and
e.      Link to your layout submission for the design team call; and also
f.        Links to your sample sketches (for those applying also for the sketch team)
6.       DT Call ends on 11:59pm of May 31, 2012 (at Manila's timezone).  Accepted designers will be notified as soon as possible with Accepted designers announced on the blog by June 10, 2012. Please take note that the 1st Site Challenge goes live on July 1, 2012.

15 comments:

  1. Hi My name is Bessie Del Rosario. I am a traditional 12x12 scrapper. Paper and Glue makes my heart flutter. My email address is akisushi@gmail.com. I am hoping to be considered for DT member. Here's my lay out based on the sketch..
    http://bessiebrideloves.blogspot.com/2012/04/lay-out-perfect-day-in-paradise.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Kathleen on your new challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on this new challenge blog! Looking forward to participating in the coming challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mei Ann! Looking forward to seeing your creation come July - the start of the 1st sketch challenge.

      Delete
  4. Hello! It's so nice to find your blog. I found this through Cabbie. Congrats on your challenge blog and I'm looking forward to participating :-)

    XO
    Venus
    http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    I live in Israel and is engaged in scrapbooking mainly manual
    Album Designer hand, designs on canvases and more
    I can take part in the designer selection
    Thank you
    karolin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to join your team, I usually do 12 x 12 lay-outs traditionally. thanks. time to work on the lay-out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jona! Can't wait to view and receive your Call entry. =)

      Delete
  7. HI! My name is Issa Lucido and Im from Laguna, Phils... I wish to apply for the DT Position! I normally work on 12x12 and Im s traditional scrapbooker. You can email me at mfavirtucio_l@yahoo.com and blog is scrapholicissa.blogspot.com. My page for the sketch will be posted in my blog soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Issa! Thanks for expressing interest to join the design team. I tried the link to your blog but it wouldn't lead me to your blog. Can I have your full website or blog address? It says upon following the link - there's no blog by that name.

      Do post soon your blog link and your entry.

      A pleasant morning, Issa!

      Delete
    2. Was able to access your blog by clicking on your name on the followers list. Wonderful works!

      Can't wait to see your entry. =)

      Delete
    3. Here's the link to my sketch versions... http://scrapaholicissa.blogspot.com/2012/05/filipino-scrapbookers-challenge-blog.html

      thank you so much!

      Delete
  8. Hi, I am Cata and residing in Melbourne, Australia.

    I wish to apply for the DT Position!

    I normally work on 12x12 on traditional LOs
    and 8x10 on digital LOs.

    You can email me at cata_bagatsing@yahoo.com
    and blog is http://clickandstick.blogspot.com.au

    Hopefully my entry for this sketch will be up before the deadline!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete