I would like to start off the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog with its’ 1st Design Team Call. . . .
I’m looking for a few talented Filipino Scrapbookers who are interested to become part of The Filipino Scrapbookers Design Team (DT) and Sketch Team. This Design Team Call is open to all Filipinos whether Filipinos who have migrated to another country and (of course) Filipino residents who love to create scrapbook layouts.
1. One project per month to be posted either on the 1st or the 16th of the month. The design team will be grouped into (2) groups if there will be a lot designers which shall be assigned to submit layouts either for the 1st or 16th of the month’s blog challenge posting.
2. Promote The Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog thru your Facebook, online galleries and/or blog postings by sharing your works after the challenge posting has gone live.
3. Comment on challenge participant’s submissions.
4. Choose and submit your monthly “fave” among the submissions.
5. Commit to a 6-month term from July to December 2012.
1. The gratitude of fellow Filipino scrapbookers for sharing your talent as a designer of the site.
2. Exposure in the site for the duration of the term with links to your blog or facebook (with those with FB scrapbook online gallery) on the site’s sidebar.
3. To be one of the prime movers in the development of the brand new site for Filipinos.
Interested? Here’s what you need to submit for the DT Call:
1. Create a layout – digital, traditional or hybrid (any size will do: 12x12, 11x8.5, 8x8 or 6x6) using the sketch below:
2. Submit a few of your sample sketches if applying for the sketch team too. The site is in need of sketch artists.
3. Post your layout together with the DT Call details on your blog or Facebook.
4. Become a follower of this challenge blog if possible & help spread the word.
5. Leave a comment below mentioning:
a. that you would like to be considered as design team member of this site;
b. Mention what layout size you usually scrap;
c. Mention if you do digital, hybrid scrapbooking or traditional paper scrapbooking;
d. Your e-mail address; and
e. Link to your layout submission for the design team call; and also
f. Links to your sample sketches (for those applying also for the sketch team)
6. DT Call ends on 11:59pm of May 31, 2012 (at Manila's timezone). Accepted designers will be notified as soon as possible with Accepted designers announced on the blog by June 10, 2012. Please take note that the 1st Site Challenge goes live on July 1, 2012.